Monday, October 11, 2010

Two weeks holidays.

Hello everyone, I am very glad to see you after the holidays. My holiday was good . I did some shopping and prepared some things for the baby. I also spent time with my boyfriend and my friends.
My boyfriend bought a boat, and we spent some weekends on it . We also did some fishing from the boat. It was a surprise for me because I wasn't sick :)) We also had lots of fun with ours friends. Another day we cooked Russian Wantons at home. They were nice and tasty. So you see my holiday was full of relaxation and I liked it!
Unfortunately I didn't practice much English, but I am very happy to back to school!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you werent' seasick on the boat! I wonder if you will find it different after the baby is born??

    Please correct your errors from the word document and edit your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion, I correct errors from the word .

    ReplyDelete